disproportionate representation from WTM and some other contentious / not so palatable names... curious.
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2207/2207.05118.pdf

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I remember and followed almost every one in this post and I talked back and forth with a few until twatter life time suspended me in the beginning of the purge. 😐 Then FATHER sent me here to meet up with the ANGELS. 🤗

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Petah Jane is legit, she is in Oz and sells DoTerra oils and helps victims of trafficking!

Some of those accounts are certainly dodgy though!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Interesting.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I miss 3Days3Nights - used to follow that one on Twitter

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

im curious I couldnt spot Jordan Sather or inevitable et. both accounts had a massive following. i was surprised to see both rob and ben from eow on there

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Qtah not there either. If I remember right he had a big following on Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I really enjoyed Warnuse.

Thats some serious stalking if you ask me!!!😳

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Live Life to his Publication

Slightly unsettling

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

WTM? sorry, not following ya ( I mean the acronym, lol)

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

We the Media, They are everywhere but here. Except for Martin😀

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

WTM? sorry, not following ya ( I mean the acronym, lol)

I remember before the purge that inthematrixx and prayingmedic were touted as disinfo.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Jen ... to his Publication

AND MAKING MONEY OFF IT

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Gosh, some of these are new to me, and others I had totally forgotten about since the twitter days.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this is crazy!

miss War Nurse - was excellent content