Please send prayers for my great nephew Gavin who i call my pumpkin, almost a month ago three weeks after his 18th birthday, Gavin complained to his mom he didn’t feel well, he couldn’t breath well, she had him use her albuteral inhailer and he passed out three times. The third time he went down he twisted his leg, fell hard on the knee and had a seizure. He has never had one before this, they called today finally getting his results of the MRI and said he needs to get to the Orthopedic group immediately. This boy owns my heart, i pray they will be able to stop his pain, fix his leg and may God please take away anymore panic attacks or seizures caused by all of this . Thank you frens 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

💖🙏🙏🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dear God I know you are seeing this,thank you for hearing our call and healing Nuggets Pumkin if you want? Thank You for loving us and sending you're hz to this Patriots heart and family to create space so truth can take flight so you may work through us, thank you for sending angels to be there for Pumkin so heals in you're Glory in Jesus Kristus name, we love you

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response memes matter to her Publication

I love this so much! Thank you!🙏♥️💕💪

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless him and your family !

You all are some pretty special people! Sending you each a heartfelt Thank you! 🙏♥️💕

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

🙏🙏😇😇

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

🙏Done.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Father I pray for Gavin for healing and strength and please fortify strength for the whole family for Gavin will need their strength and love, in Jesus name, Amen..🙏🕊

🙏🌹

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and lots of love! 🕊💗✨

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers to each one of you. 🙏

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Prayers 🙏 and good vibes!! ❤️🙏

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread