#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'd like to ask for prayers and good vibes for my husband, the father of my children. Something changed in him after he had Covid in 2020 and he hasn't been the same person since. I stood by him through his most difficult years up until recently. I asked for outside help and it was received as me trying to make him look bad and that all I wanted was to take the kids from him. He is the only person who can change the outcome of what is happening. I hope prayers and good vibes can reach him so he can make rational decisions for himself that will reach into our children's lives.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Heavenly Father, I pray that you place a hedge of protection over Jenna Bee, her children and her husband. Please break the bonds of darkness that are distorting his perception of her attempts to help him. Allow your Holy Spirit to cleanse his mind, body and soul of any darkness replacing it with peace, love and light. In Your Precious Son, Jesus Christ's Mighty name. Amen

Only people mentioned by @JennaBee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jenna Bee, click on at the bottom under it