๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Oh Please Oh Please!!!

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Not sure about the Firing of Kushner. Lots of fake news saying Kushner is to blame for Trumps loss but we know that is not true. V

Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

i heard hes a judas. sold out 2 global elitists like Soros. he has looked noticeably different this year no? maybe trump got rid of him awhile ago & we've been seeing a clone๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ All will b revealed#darktolight

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

You ready???? This week is going to be off the hook !!!! 1/17 is my wedding anniversary.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Very exciting!!!! pop-a-corn time soon!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Am so ready. I've switched to nachos though... lol

(2) Show this thread