"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are witnessing a GOoD happening all around us, although many only see the pain, we see the Love, Hope, Joy, as Promises continually come to fruition, increased Faith is a gift of God.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Right?✨🕊💖I want to share how much love and joy I experience and how I got here... realizing it’s too much for some. Some even feel
uncomfortable with softness and real love.

I did not watch as much TV as my family did. It irritated me, especially the commercials. No wonder people have to eat comfort food watching TV, because it is contrary to our soul light. The sarcasm from the sit coms and series is a tool of the devil, hardening our innate softness and love. Children calling their parents “dude” and disrepect of the Grandparents😢 If a person is feeling emotional pain, start chipping away at the wall built from all the harshness endured, there deep inside is where real love awaits🙏🏻❤️

Programming . I dont watch TV like my fam either . I was not always this way . Not by my works did it change . God has a timer on them and all as well . Just a matter of time . Fully Faith and Trust. Love You.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🏻❤️🤗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread