🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Dear Fam,
I please need of some prayers... I have fought to stay in business for the last 2 1/2 years, scrapping by as the plandemic shut down everything, no one was celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings and Milestones, Grads, etc
I have watched every penny and during the slowest times used my savings to make ends meet. Savings was gone by Feb this year and by the grace of God I've had a few orders here and there to help with me, but it's been a real struggle..

and now...Last Friday someone cashed a fraudulent check (I still have the actual check with same number in my check book) and wiped out all the cash I had to my name. I'm in absolute tears. Bank says they are investigating, could take 10 days.. I have all the proof for the bank appt.

Please pray they replace my cash or I will not survive financially, probably have to close my cake business I've worked 10 years to build.. I'm heartbroken and feeling very low and vulnerable.
TYIA for your prayersπŸ™πŸ’ž πŸ˜“

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending God's love and angels to help you

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

TY, πŸ’žthis one hit hard...Gaaaahhhh, I can usually take anything that is swung at me, but this... Lord please make it right and quick...πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

If it is theft, and someone cashed a bad check, then they have 10 days to reimburse you, and that is fed law. They will drag their feet, but they will take care of it or face consequences. Count the days if they drag their feet.

Call them every day.

I'm actually leaving soon for the bank to show them the person I found after doing some digging (per the name on the check) and it's total proof bc this person has been arrested for fraud at least 4 times since 2013...also I have the check in my book that was not used so the check was a fake too... Font is off, not the same design etc..

I agree with you, the bank MUST make it right and I'm not waiting 10 days... not with the proof I have.. TY I'll do my best to make it clear they were in the wrong..πŸ’ž

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

SENDING YOU LIGHT AND LOVE. BE STRONG.. Take name of who helps you, and time and date, and who to follow-up with.