Every year my local high school has a year end battle with the other classes. They go all out and dress up and do skits.

My daughter just called me and told me the School has told all the Boys that they can't dress up as Girls.

She is a little upset.

However me gots a huge smile.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😃

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

these little victories are going to happen so often we will remember when Trump said we would get sick of winning. I personally don’t think it will ever get old…

P.S (since I already commented 😂)

She knew this would make you THRILLLED, so she really couldn’t wait to tell you!! She RESPECTS YOU! (good job Dad!! 👍)!

I just saw a Homecoming FB post (Lafayette LA) where the Boys were dressed in Cheer Dresses!! Disgusting!!

So Glad your daughter’s school “Gets It”!! 🙌

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

. 🙌🏻🥰👊🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

WINNING in a Liberal area is huge! 🤗🤗

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

You know High School is fine with that, there attitude is WTF? it’s the kindergartners that are told we are changing your name to the opposite sex today. But don’t tell your parents.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Plenty of historical fiction & real female characters to imitate. Then again, she could go as an authentic character…her best self. 😍

Y E S - HUGE SMILE HERE!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

My first thought was "that's a start." Sadly my second thought was "probably because they don't want to offend the trannies"

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yeah, thats good stuff🤭🎂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

i might have gotten her reaction first, then i would get the smile..after it sinks in

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

me likee also

More 916 timestamp vibes.
end battle - saving for last.
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

👏😃

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🤣🤣🤣

🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Winning!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

ALL about the children.
The cure < common sense will spread worldwide!!!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.