This is the 6th worst year ever for the S&P 500.

1931 (Great Depression)
2008 (Global Financial Crisis)
1937 (Recession)
2002 (Dot-Com Bubble)
1974 (Recession)
2022 (#BuildBackBetter)

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

it will only get worse.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

It ain't over. It gets worse.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

🙂not American, systems are broken globally, i support DJT/Q/WWG1WGA because if there is no win ..my country is well and truly fooked

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts