How does the earth’s shadow get cast on the moon, when they are both in the sky at the same time?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We do not life on a globe - the earth is flat and has a firmament dome. Our sun and moon are located within the dome, they move - the earth is stationary. #flatearth

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

*live

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Agree. This is what I think as well.

(2) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

How does a simple P600 camera able to zoom @ the moon w/ great details, when NASA said it's 238K+ of miles away. But use the same camera to zoom to a mountain peak of 50+ miles away, cant see any details of the peak or any distance beyond 50+ miles, all blurry. #CommonSense#InsideFirmament#40KNoFlyZoneForCommercialFlightsIsAbout7MilesGiveOrTake_MoonsOrbitWithSun https://youtu.be/LK0HnFIeZ-s

P600 cameral used: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=P600+nikon&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1&iax=images&ia=images

Nikon P600 zoom test 2 - zoom to moon - YouTube

Zoom Test 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUcoPjuW6_kNikon super zoom camera test p600 zoom test 2 - zoom to moon. This is on a Vivatar tripod which was $30...

Everything they told us about our Earth, sol....is a lie .

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

And why do all the time lapses of the stars look like this?

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

That's excellent. I've been making similar videos and passing them around for months. Just get blank stares in response...🤣🤣🤣

Happening here today. Sun up and half-moon directly above but they are chemtrailing to beat the band the last few days and its finally starting to take...

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

im just a stupid pool player but the angles never made much sense.... ill chalk it up to really big ball slighty large ball and hey that tiny thing that literally gets hit by everything....

🤔Been asking the same kind of questions...the answer I get is "this is normal...it's always been this way...right?" 🙄

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Not the earths shadow - it's just where the sun aint shinin' !

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i dont know Cowboy, but i wish i did..

Been watching, pointing out, the same thing. Amusing watching public trying to figure it out. 😎

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Why do you think? Good question