๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Dear Fam,
I please need of some prayers... I have fought to stay in business for the last 2 1/2 years, scrapping by as the plandemic shut down everything, no one was celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings and Milestones, Grads, etc
I have watched every penny and during the slowest times used my savings to make ends meet. Savings was gone by Feb this year and by the grace of God I've had a few orders here and there to help with me, but it's been a real struggle..

and now...Last Friday someone cashed a fraudulent check (I still have the actual check with same number in my check book) and wiped out all the cash I had to my name. I'm in absolute tears. Bank says they are investigating, could take 10 days.. I have all the proof for the bank appt.

Please pray they replace my cash or I will not survive financially, probably have to close my cake business I've worked 10 years to build.. I'm heartbroken and feeling very low and vulnerable.
TYIA for your prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ˜“

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Bank will come through, your bank actually should have caught this before it was cashed, whatโ€™s up with their security system? Someone had written a fraud check on my sonโ€™s account and bank was suspiciosu right away and called us, son was not held accountable and his monies stayed in his account. I am sending you energies for your best possible outcome, bank is responsible they should have caught this. Blessings and hugs! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I'm so glad your Son was ok, this has never happened to me before. My heart went to my throat when I logged in to setup a couple bill pays and my balance was only $23....I called my bank immediately and they started a fraud investigation, i'm going to my local branch in the morning with the proof the check and number they cashed fraudulently is still in my book so how and where was it cashed if I still have it?

and I did some digging and may have found the evil person, has many arrests for fraud dating back to 2013 so I'm pretty sure it's the same person. (pays to be a good digger)

I'll give to the bank for evidence should they find them, but I want every penny they took back in my account by EOD tomorrow. We shall see how that goes.
Thank you for the advice...God bless๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

Does your bank have your signature card, this should easily prove your case also. How in the world did these people copy a check of yours, this is scary! This is what alerted my sonโ€™s bank!

I have no idea how they did it, but it's obvious it's not my check design, or my handwriting or my signature. I only write one check a month and it's only for rent, so in my book it's always the same amount and same name.... No other checks for years since bill pay is online..

My thought is the last check for rent Oct 1 was check number 2118 and the fraud was 2119... so it had to be someone that not only knew the next check number but also how much was in my account to steal... Scary is right!! I'll be at the bank this morning and I pray they see the error.๐Ÿ™

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Hopefully itโ€™s not within your bank? Yes they would have to know your balance??

? Within rental agency? someone there? Has to be an inside job. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ