I've seen so many people suffering from cancer as of late.
I am going to throw some posts up that may be helpful in some way.
Remember...the DS makes Billions, if not Trillions off of cancer and Silenced/supressed many things and people to continue making money from it.

Only people mentioned by @KarlWiggins in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Agood reminder to never give to the American Cancer Society. They aren't looking for cures

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

sad but true
a 3 week treatment in tijuana mexico to get your body back from an acidic state to an alkaline state is about $6 000 US
i researched B&B style rooms there and they are cheap
my friend went there as the doctors gave him 6. months max and eere going to remove his lymph nodes
his pride would not alow him to be scarred as such and unable to talk properly while he wasted away.
he had other health issues as well and had already lost a leg

this was in 2018
i talked to him on the phone two weeks ago
he is a superintendent on a remote construction site
he says he is still cancer free

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Doctors have also lied and told patients they had cancer when they didn’t .

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

Me too, it is heartbroken to witness it. One funeral on Friday and now I found out my next door neighbour just passed away. Both were away on vacation this summer, no health issues, came back home, didn't feel well... last stage cancer. This is really criminal 😪🙏

your top link is not functioning...

(1) Show this thread

my grandpa gave so much of his hard earned money to cancer research because he had cancer :( what a waste. they know the cures they choose to kill us and make money.

play God ▶️
lets see what happens

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I gather its not cancer [they] make money, its the parasittes they administer as treatment as well as killing the body from a moleculare level systematic

To keep cancer at bay means killing parasites AND the biofilms that protect them. This is why they say they can do nothing for stage 4. Allopathy doesn't know how to get past the biofilms that become well formed at that stage. God/Mother Nature does.

Cancers can not survive in 7.2 PH alkaline and oxygenated tissues.

The biofilms a what you want to eliminate, the immune system will do the rest better.

Celery Juice alone works.

There are formulas out there you can buy (biocides) and if into natural foods and if not a fan of celery, Dan the Life Regenerator, who is also a Trump supporter and Patriot, took a lot of grief online for saying so, has a great juicing recipe- He is highly censored and has to watch what he says.

HOW TO DISSOLVE MUCUS, BIOFILMS AND KILL PARASITES - YouTube

PURADYME ENZYMES: http://lddy.no/afi3MY WEBSITE: http://www.regenerateyourlife.orgCLEAN CHLORELLA AND SPIRULINA: http://bit.ly/2kzYvMfCONSULTATIONS $234: htt...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

He speaks truth,and High Vibes.
Getting healthy and helping others is a Creative Journey in itsself.
It is also an euphoric Journey .......Our Temple is so Divine!💙

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I'm having such terrible digestive tract issues, I need to do something, and fast. I love juices. I'm not supposed to drink grapefruit juice because of my BP meds, but frankly, I need to take myself off at least one of them. When he started dragging out all the bottles, he lost me, because I know they will be expensive, and we are on a fixed income.

(12) Show this thread

Me too, many. The jab ! And we have Ivermectine.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

And NEVER take chemotherapy or radiation. They are LETHAL. (So is Fluoride.)

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

A french professor in oncology said it once !! he added only the strongest will survive after chemo.

(1) Show this thread