Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Interesting..Also they use to let you zoom in close now they don't

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

WHITE HOUSE LIVE CAM - Washington D.C. | USA | earthTV® - YouTube

For more visit: https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house.For business inquiries get to know earthTV® on https://www.earthtvnet.com.To learn a...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

it was red last October...hhmmmm is there a meaning to this?

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

It looks orange to me. Does that mean anything? I hope it means "pumpkin lotion" is GONE! I will never forget that POS' "code name."

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

* B👀 *

I'm fairly certain it was red one night last October. Lord, please make this the October of redemption/public awareness/blessings. 🙏

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Trump Supporter to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Would have been better if that large fookin phallic looking thing was photo shopped outa there..

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

yep that dicky-do needs to go

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Rig for red!