🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Dear Fam,
I please need of some prayers... I have fought to stay in business for the last 2 1/2 years, scrapping by as the plandemic shut down everything, no one was celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings and Milestones, Grads, etc
I have watched every penny and during the slowest times used my savings to make ends meet. Savings was gone by Feb this year and by the grace of God I've had a few orders here and there to help with me, but it's been a real struggle..

and now...Last Friday someone cashed a fraudulent check (I still have the actual check with same number in my check book) and wiped out all the cash I had to my name. I'm in absolute tears. Bank says they are investigating, could take 10 days.. I have all the proof for the bank appt.

Please pray they replace my cash or I will not survive financially, probably have to close my cake business I've worked 10 years to build.. I'm heartbroken and feeling very low and vulnerable.
TYIA for your prayers🙏💞 😓

OMG OMG OMG.
My heart breaks to hear this!
My prayers are with you ALWAYS.

rushing out of house now, I will keep Prayers Up during my drive to church and all through service, and all the way home. Prayers up!

You are Soo amazingly talented and gifted and blessed with vision.
God hasn't walked with you all through this arduous journey just to desert you now.

PRAYERS UP!
COURAGE UP!

Please be kind and gentle with your heart. You WILL be able to prove the fraud. In the meantime, be kind and gentle with your heart and spirit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I trust God completely...I just feel a bit down and lost now, the worry is HUGE... Much love to you.💞
Brighter days...🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

💞💞💞💞💞

(1) Show this thread