Devin Nunes says he witnessed Democrat members of Congress laughing & high-fiving each other on the night of January 6th when they went back into the Capitol to vote on certifying the stolen 2020 election.

So the same people who pushed the narrative that J6 was the worst attack on America since 9/11 were celebrating with each other after it happened?

These people need to go to prison.

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Oh Yes ... oh yes they do ... or perhaps a terminal solution might be warranted 🤔

That's a consequential determination ... but THEY must never skate!

💥💥💥

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

The objective clearly was to SHAME GOPers
from objecting to the electors, in the 7 states
where fraud was recorded.

They THINK they won. Someone has a copy
of Pelosi's Zoom Call to her troops in the FBI,
Antifa, BLM & FBI Owned Oath Keepers... the
night before her Coup.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

he lost, right, so why are they so intimidated by him?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Makes me cringe when I hear the word ‘tunnel’. 😖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

PARASITE ❗️🤨

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response chore Toke to her Publication

These Parasites can 'high five'
each other In the Gitmo Yard.

(1) Show this thread