#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

More prayers for you, this has been tough! Know that those you love who have passed are at peace and are happy. The pastor there is wonderful!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

😘Thank You silver cat😇

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Our God is an Awesome God provider of love, peace and calm. He always knows just what we need. 🙏Thank you for sharing and remember we are here for you.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

So sorry you are going through this. I too have had to put many horses down in my lifetime. It’s heart wrenching. God is so supernatural and I’m happy to see He placed people in your path in your time of need.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Thank you Cowgal, It's one of the hardest things to do.

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Sorry Anon I did not know. I don’t get to see everyone’s posts. Thanks VK for pulling us all together.

It always seems that during the hardest times of our life, we experience God's presence the most. I hope you continue to sense His presence around you and see His help in your daily life.

in meditation it comes to me to do the things with my husband that we did in the beginning

1. random kisses
2. tell him he is good at cooking, lawn work, or whatever
3. make the bed with warm clean sheets
4. keep things organized & clean (he loves that about me)
5. this is a great reminder to make a list lol!
I don’t do these things consistently…I am going to get better 🙌

I am praying for you during your grief! oh my…so sorry for your loss

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for you Patriot!!! You are not alone, you are loved and you are enough!! Be kind to yourself - get some rest - so you can renew your spirit!! Much LOVE to you!!! 🙏 💕

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 I pray God guides, protects, strengthens and blesses you beyond measure with each day to come, in His Son, Jesus Christ's precious name I pray.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so sorry about the passing of your horse, I loatine a few years ago...it's very hard. i will continue to pray for you 🙏❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

😘Thank You

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

prayers

Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam.💙

Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam.💙

Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam.💙

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

i pray things get better for all of us! It feels as if a dark cloud of bad things has surrounded many of us for many months now- my partner (firefighter) at work will be removed from life support today after a massive heart attack at 44 years old- no underlying conditions, non smoker- except the vaccine last year! Im so ready for us all to see the otherside of this mess! God bless you, hang in there!

In response Night Rider to his Publication

🙏I am praying for all as well. It has been very hard years. God Bless You Night Rider😘

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Night Rider to his Publication

I am praying for you, that has to be tough for you. it does seem there is darkness afoot, we must continue to shine our light. 🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

“Once touched by the spirit of a horse, your soul remains forever enlightened” – Unknown
🙏❤️🙏

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😟🙏❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏💖✨

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am very sorry. Just seeing this. My thoughts and prayers are with you 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Im so sorry you lost your baby! Im about to have to make the decision on my horse soon. Ive just been trying to put it off and praying she gets better. You will see that baby again! 🙏 for you!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Thank you, It is a hard decision to make😢 My vet told me to make it sooner rather than later when she would suffer more. The herd is still in mourning too, she was the lead mare. But I let them spend time with her after she died. They know she is gone. My animals are the kids I never had. I know she will be there when i get home too, until then my mom is with her.

(1) Show this thread