My Dad got this in the mail yesterday for contributing to The Trump Campaign. He is so proud. Notice the dates.......

Only people mentioned by @voo64 in this post can reply

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response The STORM is here! to her Publication

❤️❤️ 2021-2025!❤❤

It is a pity for us, the supporters from abroad! I would have been proud to show it to the sleeping French. A piece of the Man who carries the honor, freedom & hope of all mankind.
I am happy that you are being rewarded for your actions in the fight for truth, the good of humanity.

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

I Ordered 5 of them and have not recieved them yet , i want to give one to my Patriot family Members and one to a Liberal Family Member to and Redpill her hahahaha Love these coins, i also bought the 24K gold Coin they had on there and let me tell you its surely not this size its as big as a dime but thats ok i still love it reguardless :)

It's actually a monthly donation of $15. They send you a package every month. I got a coin as well. Also, I received a letter from my Board of Elections stating that there will possibly be another "general election" on November 2, 2021!

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

In response Lee Ann McGregor to her Publication

Thank you for this great info!

(1) Show this thread

God and country 🇺🇸 Save the children

Wow, that would be such an awesome surprise to get in the mail!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

awesome! winning!

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

how much did he donate? i donated twice. i just want my country back for my kid's future! 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

In response Buckle Up. to his Publication

I don't know the total, but he said he sent $15 about 2 weeks ago.

(1) Show this thread

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

❤️❤️❤️

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

How awesome! I bet he is!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I should be receiving one as well then. Hopefully

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Damn, I want one also.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

That's cool. I got my husband a solid silver Trump coin for his christmas stocking😍

Christian ~ Wife ~ Mother ~ Patriot 🇺🇸🗽

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Me too! ❤️ I wish I had ordered more now that silver is hard to find.

(1) Show this thread

❤️He says he is leaving it to me, cause I helped him wake up....

Believer of Jesus Christ! Speaking and seeking truth! Jesus is Lord!!

i hope he gives to everyone who supported him

Now thisis hopeful

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Wow. I bet there's not too many of them given out 👏👏

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

TOO COOL