My husband got ordered to work a security detail today. He didn't know who they were protecting till he got there. It was fake flotus 🤮. He said only 50 people came out to see her, Val Demings, & Charlie Crist. Hahaha

Only people mentioned by @FloridaJen in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

😅😂😂😂😂“Fake flotus”. 👍

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

US Marshals have been on a protective detail of SCOTUS' residences for the last couple of months.......empty homes. No SCOTUS in sight. Interdasting.

Prayers for your husband, his sacrifice will not be forgotten. Having to be security for that fake flotus would absolutely grind my gears.
That’s probably why they dont inform ahead of the ‘event’. I might have found an excuse like “I have to slam my tongue in the door 5 times so I cant be there.”

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

An OUTSTANDING turnout! Hahahahahaha!

🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

fake flotus,fake dr

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I like how frumpy they dress her for all to see. 😂

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

lol

(2) Show this thread

🤣 WOW!! She can draw 50? Were they paid actors because I'd expect 10. Did she wear a Holiday Inn Curtain dress?

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
(5) Show this thread