It’s hard to convey sarcasm in a tweet, but in this case, I think Elon is dripping in it.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

indeed

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

WallStreet Apes 🦍🎃
@WallStreetApes

Currently#Trending right now on#twitter. Blowing all other hashtags out of the water is#PresidentTrump. Not#Trump or#DonaldTrump. PRESIDENT TRUMP.

@realDonaldTrump won

🚫#Biden lost and cheated

Everyone in our country knows it#Trump2024 🇺🇸#LandslideIncoming

Oct 15, 2022, 06:28

https://truthsocial.com/@WallStreetApes/posts/10917087125483074

does he mean that ukraine is a slush fund for the good ole US of A?

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

MEANWHILE.... People like us who have had Starlink since it first came out faced a price hike and pay a hefty charge every month? Once again, we pay the way for others to get it free? Not good, Elon - not good. Shut off their service - NO GOVERNMENT FREEBIES.

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

This amounts to our current tax system FRAUD which is tantamount to having to pay the bill with threat and intimidation. At least folks have the opportunity to CHOOSE whether or not they wish to pay for the Starlink "service". The Illusion of Free Will... Brave New World

(1) Show this thread