Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If the SEC fails/loses there will be a level playing field.

If the SEC wins, we will continue to be in purgatory.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

WATCH THE WATER

Could this BE the FIRST "DROP"/ Concentric "RIPPLE" in the (Q)uantum SEA of Personal, Planetary and Universal Be-ing?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I believe the Swift System is key…

The Brics Wall means more than we know.

Is SWIFT the key to tumbling the house of cards?
What Is the SWIFT Banking System?
Need to transfer money overseas? Today, it is easy to walk into a bank and transfer money anywhere around the globe, but how does this happen? Behind most international money and security transfers is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT) system.

Everyone vs Israel & England.
Think Currency
Think Rothschilds.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

SWIFT

(S)eeding
(W)orld-Wide
(F)inancial
(T)rance-formation

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TURN, TURN, TURN

"To Everything (TURN, TURN, TURN)
There is a Season (TURN, TURN, TURN)
And a Time to Every Purposed Under Heaven."
-The BYRDS

Turn! Turn! Turn! - The Byrds (Lyrics) - YouTube

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8A Time for Everything3 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:2 a time to be born and a t...

(1) Show this thread