Tommy Robinson News on TG...

Robert F Kennedy Jr: "The Media Is an Extension of the Pharmaceutical Industry"

"75% of advertising revenues now on the mainstream media are now coming from pharma ā€” and that ratio is even higher for the evening news."

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/40645

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Be careful if you have a life threatening emergency and you have no choice but to go there.
If at all possible take someone with you that will fight for you.
Never go alone if you can help it.

just went thru that in August, when 1st surgey went bad and had to go thru emergency, couldnt get wound to stop bleeding! Mind you 1st surgery 6/24/22!
Did have emergency surgery at 2:30 in morning! went from 2ā€ scar to about 8 or 9ā€ scar! Thank God my oldest son was there, when I was knocked out! And I have to say Thank God for 2 Surgeon who was (unbeknownst to me) a young addition to the same Surgeons office that saved me when i broke my back in 2017 and I trust. Long story but Iā€™m here and and healthy! Also refused covid test to leave hospital, agreed to chest exray, confirmed I pneumonia! was because not moving much after surgery! Went home with Antibiotic next day!

I am seeking lawyer to proceed against 1st surgery Dr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Wow so sorry you had to go thr that.
My Mom about died with it too she had a blockage after Heart issues, and they took out a portion of her colon they infection and leak and had to go right back in.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

sorry for your loss! šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

(1) Show this thread