Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Instinct - Illusions Scene - YouTube

LESSON: Recognize Your illusions Scene: illusions#illusions#delusion#lies#lying to yourself#coping mechanism#egoAINTI TAGS:#truth#honestyMovie: Instinct- Wha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

When we are done here with exposing the truth, we are going to learn from it to never let it happen again & what we are REALLY capable of doing to affect our "NOW".

We will file it away in the "Past Illusions" file in "Reference Only" mode, and our illusions of the past will no longer cause harm to our future.

While there WILL BE unpleasant findings there concerning everything we have been lied to about our world & more importantly our God & spiritual reality, it is "JUST" history, just a past that has already been lived that can no longer harm you.

Now & forward is what is more important.
If you just consider that when the dust all settles God will still be God, the highest, most powerful being in existence & creator of ALL THAT IS, & the teachings of his Son Jesus Christ will still be words to live by, what falls away from past lies will not be nearly so painful.

When others panic over the illusion bursting you might remind them that it doesnt hurt them any more, it's "P

@sirhuckleberry that Illusion scene reminds me of why I stopped watching/reading 'news'
If I just go on and live my daily existence - there's more peace.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EnPeCee in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NPC enpecee to her Publication

I would agree.
The only MSM Nana watches is Fox and that is only to keep up with where we are in this and what they are up to.
The others are too idiotic to even gage where we are in the battle they are staight up bat shit crazy libs just spewing.