Good Morning Patriots.

Don't know if its a guy thing or just me but does anyone else wake up in the morning making similar noises?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not when I wake up but maybe before I have to walk out the door to go to work. And it has more of a nooo sound to it.😋

Moar like Grumpy Kitty

👍😃

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Don't ask me.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Two Lynx in Ontario Have Intense Conversation - YouTube

Nicole Lewis was driving on May 18 near Avery Lake, which borders Ontario, Canada, and the US state of Michigan, when she came across two lynx having what se...

amazing

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

always late so going backward on posts, what are those big cats, minxes♥️they make some scary sounds

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good afternoon VK...quiet ..please give me quiet in mornings...😊

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi Good Morning VK

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😅😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

hahaha… i needed that VK

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol, no.
What breed of cat is this? Looks like a mix.

Nice number 😊

😂

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Good morning VK

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

haha sounds more like me - I identify as an all american woman

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Good morning 😂

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Is that what I've Been missing?!
*not a guy

Maybe I'll giv er a Go.
Thanks!!

No just you 😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots😂

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

oh those eyes! 🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

… on Mondays 🤪

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

GM 😂

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

My mornings are more the Tim Conway shuffle:)

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Navy93 ... to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Just when i get out of bed!! ugh

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I remember as a kid hearing my dad in the mornings. I thought, why does he do that. I am 48 and now I know, lol

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning VK and Patriot Warriors
My stomach was making some crazy hunger howls this morning.
No worries I am making an apple pear crisp. :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous fall day.
Be Best
Be Blessed

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Now that sounds delicious! Great photograph! Very cool! Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😫.. Sounds like me waking up with a killer Migraine bashing my little brain... (so that'll be a No, Not just a guy thing😜)
Now what is the significant meaning🤔 I'm not seeing in this VK post..🤷‍♀️??!!?!!