Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

You are one of the accounts that I love to see posts from. Thank you for sharing this. I love you.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Such a kind loving message.
Gratitude, thank you.
I love you as well.
Together we learn, grow, achieve insights into higher self, while contributing to with a collective energy field, consciousness if you will.
Love vibes, on going here on anonup and the world.

πŸ˜ƒπŸŒžπŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ž

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Ive watched you bloom in such a short time Patriot. U have lost the anger you had when I first arrived to anonup. Most stunning transformation Ive seen. Hugs β€πŸ€—πŸ«€

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Aw, Thank you.
Some times the abuses are a little much that the path has shown, people lining up to attack, abuse, punish, assault.
Never really know what others have been through on all levels.
Much love and appreciation.
πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒŠπŸŒž

(1) Show this thread