Tommy Robinson News on TG...

Robert F Kennedy Jr: "The Media Is an Extension of the Pharmaceutical Industry"

"75% of advertising revenues now on the mainstream media are now coming from pharma — and that ratio is even higher for the evening news."

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/40645

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Main Stream Medical.

Been calling them that for years.

And liars to boot.

When a clinic knows the jab wasn't packaged, & stored properly and the serum is out of date yet still it is still injected into unsuspecting people, they ought to be shutdown. Bigtime.

Agreed...from what I have seen many doctors, nurses, and laboratory staff are installed actors...When the real doctors,nurses, and laboratory staff point out this fact to the admins they are silenced through removal or reassignment...

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Huh Doq...

Can u elaborate at least?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So much to fix DoQ!
Nana hopes you are ready!🙏
I think we gonna need to start on those blueprints soon.
They have used centuries literally to create this hell matrix, it is gonna take us a while to repair the damage.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

LuciPfizer net profit in Q3, Jul-Aug-Sep ‘22….

$37 BILLION

FUCK ‘EM

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

remember in Brackets n Jackets where Kappy is naming off which ones are Epstein. feel like same rule applies here but for industries.

"all nations were decieved by your sorcery"

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Thank you Lord, by the Holy Spirit, we shall no longer be deceived.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

It doesn't translate that way.

(2) Show this thread