This is where the O Blood Group was imported to Earth. If you have O Blood, you're Extra Terran.

If you're O-, you're most capable of Awakening others.

https://t.me/QPatriot17/19301

@QPatriot17#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @QPatriot17 in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication

and here i am an AB trying to wake up my O husband! go figure?!

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

I am A+ and I am trying to wake up my O- husband.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

O- here
And I've been digging for truth & trying to inform for a long time lol
Yes, I know I'm not a native - never forgot who I was when I came here & even though it's been difficult I'm grateful

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

My Dad was 0- but died at age 63, liver cirrhosis…I think this world did him in. 🥲 My little sis is also O- and although she is pretty spiritual, she’s a diehard CNN believer and thinks Thrump is the devil….maybe there is still hope for her awakening.🙏

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I don’t know what my blood type is, if you’re O-, you’re most capable of Awakening others . I’m just gonna keep sending love to the planet hoping I’m helping somehow.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I don't know what the first part means, but I am O, not sure if + or -

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

How About AB?

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I'm 0 positive..does that count?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

No matter what your blood type is , you matter you are stunning and you are making a difference ! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My dad is O but I think I am A or AB something gave blood once but was so long ago cant even remember.

how so? no one listens to me