Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I like Juan and I like VK.

Both have shown their ties to Q and DJT.

At the end of the day, this advice still exists: Follow Jesus Christ and put your faith in God.

Don’t put your trust in me or any other Anon. Trust God in Heaven.

That’s the best advice I got.

I love you all!!!

By Their Fruits. Juan has some of the best power prayers I have heard, do not think it is an act at all, VK lifts others and encourages, He too believes in God, so I shall remain, as I am, standing with those who share hope encouragement and love, for no glory of their own, but all to God.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Am catching up today on some things I've missed (busy, busy week). So, someone's picking on our VK? Not cool. Not cool at all. He's one of the good guys who obviously knows more than we do about what's going on behind the scenes. Remember when the timestamps matched over & over again with President Trump's on Twitter? And how he sometimes seems to know things before they happen? And all his comms? He's one of my favorites. He and the Patriot 1776 (previously Anon 1776 and JohnFKennnedy) accounts were like friends to me when I first joined Twitter. Can't explain it more than that. All I know is that VK is good and we are blessed to know him here. It doesn't matter who he is in real life. Most of us here are true anons for a reason. I have good instincts (sometimes I scare people in real life 'cause I "know" things by just a gut reaction, which I believe is the Holy Spirit). And VK is one of the good guys -- and so is Juan O Savin!! Have listened to him since he was on with Field.