Interesting update to my conversation with B of A

My business sales rep/VP/elite acct manager says that he is unaware of social credit trial this weekend or of shutting down patriot accounts.

He does not doubt it. He says that he needs to look into world events more because when I told him that social credit participation means instant closing of my worldwide accounts, personal & business, he agreed with me that it would probably be a dealbreaker for him also.

He could be just saying that, but I think the lower levels (VP is nothing at B of A) are kept in dark. When I told him that I thought there were groups inside B of A likely fighting for power including those loyal to WEF/Central Bank and those who worked their way up but never thought this reality would manifest, he did not disagree with me.

Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I called them. They have no policy on social credit nor on closing accounts for disinformation/politics. It was nearly impossible to figure out how to talk to rep. Rep knew nothing and said they are not a bank but an IT company that uses a subcontracted bank Trans Pecos Bank, to do the banking. I was told that Trans Pecos bank does not have a customer service number nor policies. She told me not to worry because I could look on website and see that they love patriots. I said that this kind of window dressing does not impress me because when you pull off the peacock feathers, you have just another cabal bank. I explained that I needed a written policy against social credit and disinformation/censorship. She put me on hold. Came back and said that this was impossible. Trust level after call =ZERO

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Thank you for the update and for taking time to Call!

HUGE Leg work for ALL of Us!!

You are the BEST!!

Well….I guess we are here? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

We knew it was coming!! UGGGGG. 😡😡

(1) Show this thread