Interesting update to my conversation with B of A

My business sales rep/VP/elite acct manager says that he is unaware of social credit trial this weekend or of shutting down patriot accounts.

He does not doubt it. He says that he needs to look into world events more because when I told him that social credit participation means instant closing of my worldwide accounts, personal & business, he agreed with me that it would probably be a dealbreaker for him also.

He could be just saying that, but I think the lower levels (VP is nothing at B of A) are kept in dark. When I told him that I thought there were groups inside B of A likely fighting for power including those loyal to WEF/Central Bank and those who worked their way up but never thought this reality would manifest, he did not disagree with me.

Thoughts?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Social Credit Score trial????😲

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it