Interesting update to my conversation with B of A

My business sales rep/VP/elite acct manager says that he is unaware of social credit trial this weekend or of shutting down patriot accounts.

He does not doubt it. He says that he needs to look into world events more because when I told him that social credit participation means instant closing of my worldwide accounts, personal & business, he agreed with me that it would probably be a dealbreaker for him also.

He could be just saying that, but I think the lower levels (VP is nothing at B of A) are kept in dark. When I told him that I thought there were groups inside B of A likely fighting for power including those loyal to WEF/Central Bank and those who worked their way up but never thought this reality would manifest, he did not disagree with me.

Thoughts?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Hate to say it, but I think he is yanking your chain. I work in a position where I have a lot of privileged information - mid level employee. Just because someone asks a question doesn't mean I have to be forthcoming with an answer.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Honestly, I hope you are correct.

Honestly, I hope you are correct.