#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Duck Duck Oops.

It's ok.

Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Someone didn't know it was too windy to jump

I think the “A” team was grounded by adverse events. And the B, C and D teams as well. Representative of our current military.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh my gosh thanks for the laugh right into the crapper.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Its almost like the Stadium itself creates a magnetic field ... 😬

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Must be those new C👁A trained Ukranian troops.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

OH LORD...that's horrible. Did they have weird wind gusts or something??? I've never seen anything like that where all of them crashed...and none of them hit their targets. That's just crazy.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

crash landing

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks to Nana like these guys need more practice.

They not too damn good at stickin the landing!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh bummer💙all 4 down

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yikes!!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.#Poopoo

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.#Poopoo

Just want the American Dream for my family.

over shot their landing , 🤕

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

amateurs 🥴

Keystone Cops, Special Forces!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Four for four. O U C H.