Only people mentioned by @sabina2211 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication

A few years ago, I would just happen to look up and catch a clock or my computer, iPhone or iPad at exactly 11:11, AM/PM, and it started accelerating, for well over a year until I finally decided to look it up, for a meaning. I was being hit on the head and told to wake the heck up and pay attention. I don't believe in coincidences, I've always been a seeker and it took me down one rabbit hole after another and lead me to find all of you, in several places. I still see 11:11 and know I dont have it all... so much to learn. My faith is stronger than ever though and sometimes you just know

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

We that laugh last

PAID THE PRICE TO LAUGH

best

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

For sure! WWG1WGA!!!!!!! We are blessed to be a part of all of this. 💖

Veteran and proud to be an American, MAGA, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC, Constitutional Republic we are!!!!! GOD is in control, follow the plan.

We have been chosen for such a time as this. GOD BLESS America. WWG1WGA!!!!

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

🙏Beyond grateful to bealive for this biblical moment in the history of mankind. God is all powerful.....we are about to receive a big reminder of his power and love🙏

I know I would be going Spastic right now if I wasn't prepared! Thank You Father God for Blessing me with this Knowledge. In Jesus Precious Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻