Today and everyday Please keep Our GREAT Troops in your thoughts and prayers. LOVE to ALL who fight for FREEDOM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

sending ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ every day๐Ÿ’ซ

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Eight-ONE-Eight

LION'S GATE

THE LION OF JUDAH ROARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCyQj0RX3Ns

Paul Wilbur - Lion of Judah - YouTube

Lion of Judah performed by Paul Wilbur.You're the Lion of Judah, the Lamb that was slain,You ascended to heaven and ever more will reign;At the end of the ag...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE LION OF JUDAH AND THE OPENING OF THE 7 SEALS

โ€œAnd One of the โ€œELโ€-DERS saith unto me, Weep not: Behold, the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, the ROOT of DAVID, Hath Prevailed to Open the Book, and to Loose the SEVEN SEALS thereof.โ€ โ€˜THE BOOK OF THE REVELATION OF JESUS THE CHRIST 5:5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsgwoCW3tk4

Paul Wilbur - Crowned With Many Crowns - Lyrics - YouTube

Crowned With Many Crowns - Paul Wilbur - Lyrics. Messianic Praise and Worship.

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

prayers always

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

praying....

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I LOVE this! Stunning.

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โญ๏ธ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We pray for their safety for God to protect each one in harms way every day. We can never repay what they have done for us

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. ๐Ÿ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Grateful beyond measure! May they be forever blessed

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ everyday

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‡