Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes - especially now. Gollee - they are out in full force (trolls, bad agents etc). Thanks Kim.

Been doing that all along……trust issues. lol

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🎯🎯🎯

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

I get this now. A necessary way to life right now.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

😃🤞

Good Morning Kim ☺️🌅🤗

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

yesterday when i got up kim at 3:33 exactly, i was sitting in my porch reading the energy in the air, on the web(my phone) before i even got on the internet and i heard, do not give anyine any money ever or you will regret it. we must be vigilant and have all our sense open. i cannot belive how much my precog ability and intuition abilities have heightened

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Its funny you said this coz I fell exactly the same , and was wondering if I was being stingy

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I thought I'd verified loads of things that turned out to be poppy cock.. I totally bought the '2 week lockdown, EBS and then freedom' narrative... I still do a deep sigh at my lack of judgement when I recall; I had thought previously it was pretty good...

On the upside... I did reserve a beautiful drawing of JFK that Id seen a good few weeks ago on the occasion I happened to pop into an antiques shop to ask a question about something totally unrelated and the fact that happened at all is what I have come to trust...

The lady was pricing it as I entered... It was a small English town... so the likelihood of it all falling into place on that day, at that exact moment is remarkable.

I'll post it when I collect it, its lovely. I hope its as lovely as I remember it to be.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

Thinking logically…

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i trust God and i love humans

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

this virtual vinny guy is funny 🎥😅

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That has been my m.o. all along

Good morning Kim. :)