Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Without bothering to research it??

I'm confused here. I've seen, on multiple sites, this may not be true, including in the comments here.
Perhaps instead of reading a headline and throwing in your two cents, you actually find out a little about it. If you don't discipline yourself to start that process now, then you can't bitch when you "simply followed", vs "Lead" and then wonder how you got into this mess.

What's that saying again?? Ohhh yeah! "Trust BUT Verify".

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

This could be fake, I saw it floating around facebook several times under fake accounts.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Good picture, that should get him caught