Prayer Warriors needed! One of our sisters who has been a Warrior on all platforms has had her medical insurance blocked on her. She requires expensive medicine for a serious liver illness and is being told they cannot reactivate her coverage until Nov. 1st. Please pray for Angel Sally! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Saying prayers for Sally!🙏🙏🙏

Any Anons out there have any liver medication stockpiled? I have family members that require life saving medications and we keep an emergency stash. Maybe if we knew what she needed, someone may have some extra to hold her over?

Two things that are very liver protective are Milk Thistle and Glutathione. If she can get her hands on this, they could likely help and hold her over. May God watch over and protect Angel Sally!

I am not sure where she is located or who she is. In the US if you dial 211 it will give a list of everyone that helps with needs. Also many churches will do the same. Praying she gets the help she needs!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

Sending prayers!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you Loret! Prayers for you and your loved ones to stay strong ❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤🕊❤🙏

🙏🙏🙏