Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

He was on TMZ tonight more national exposure all over the world gave him at least 5 minutes of airtime, [they] don’t like him and were not saying very nice things .
In hopes one day soon he will expose Kim, Hollywood and the Adrenochrome junkies crimes against humanity no pedophile gets out alive.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

James will verify every bit of it.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

lol 👍👍

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💥Good money for this sh**t right here!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yeeeeeeeeeeee🍿❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

YE YE YE! ❤

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

Hell yeah he does. Expose them all Kanye 🤣