I get on AU, and im like phuck 50,000 phucking prayer requests again!!!!!!
and GOD shows me this.

Only people mentioned by @Milldee in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

only place i see prayer requests, darn this not just a family, this is CHURCH🤍love

its what we do when we have a soul, we pray for others

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

yes! prayer request are here mor eoften and more abundant! why??
collective consciousness knows where to guide you!!
we should realize the power of prayer influence this group possess. there are some powerful healers amongst us!
everyone have a blessed day

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

LOVE ONE ANOTHER (As I have LOVED You)!

Where We Go ONE, We Go ALL!

"For where TWO or THREE are GATHERED in My Name; There I AM Among them." -MATTHEW 18:1-36

Remember to look for miracles...

Once, not too long ago, someone sent out beautiful prayers to help me and a loved one as we went through a sad time. The comfort of that prayer was great. Just to know that a good and kind soul offered comfort, faith and was praying with us for a positive outcome gave me so much peace and emotional strength. It's hard to describe but it changed a heart breaking experience into a bearable one. So when I see the many prayer requests I want to return the favor.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Let us never tire of praying for others! God is so faithful!💕

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Just a little Godly attitude adjustment opportunity. 💖🙏

❤️

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I thought the other day, if things get bad I'm only feeding the unjabbed. The doorbell rings & my sons best friend the 12 year old jabbed neighbor cames in. Theres probably nothing I wouldn't do for that kid. Like a frying pan hit, message received.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A cord of 3 strands is not easily broken.❤️

What an Honor to be known as the Patriot Site where Patriots come for our Collective Prayers!!

God is Here w/Us on ANONUP!! 🥰

#FamilyIsEverything !! 🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏😍❤️🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yes HE is!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:09
ONE Most High

Love this so stealing... I mean permanently borrowing this.

WWG1WGA is more than just a cute slogan.

I felt the same way you described in your comment and although I would like and share prayer posts, I found that I didn't actually pray and have a conversation with God about it myself. This week I actually started to pray. Each and every time I saw a request, I turned off my music and talked to God and in just a few short days, I've seen these prayers work and I have seen God work in my own life more this week, than ever before. My relationship with God is constantly evolving and I am so grateful to have this space and all of my AU friends to bring me closer to God and closer to my authentic self.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

That is truly awesome! 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have been that "no ground beneath" person many times💖 I thank God for the prayers lifted on my behalf. They have carried me through on angel's wings💖 AU prayers are powerful. Glad you got a sign👊

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Maybe we need a Prayer Button! ☺️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏