Anyone who still doesn't believe there is a plan, might as well go back to Twitter full-time and eat a bowl of Fake News for breakfast every single morning.

THE NARRATIVE HAS YOU.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Hey, sometimes it is hard to tell the information from the disinformation and some of us have a harder time recognizing it. Dont be so hard on people, we are just a little suprised sometimes by our own disinformation. It just takes a minute or two to process and figure out. Some of us are new to the 5D chess game. Some of us barely know the 2D chess.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

I have no issue with people who have some doubts and are willing to ask questions and learn.

I have a slight problem with those who assume to know better than those who have been in this fight since the beginning.

I haven't been here since the beginning, but when I discovered Q I observed and asked questions in order to get where I am now.

(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

It's Bizzaro Land over on Facebook too! 😲

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

The time for proofs is long past.

There are 3+ years of proofs in the Q drops.

-Motorcade honk.
-0 Deltas.
-Q saying a phrase on the boards, followed by Trump saying it publicly.
-Tippy Top Easter speech.
-Frequent use of the number 17.
-Q knowing HRC was referred to as 'Alice' before unclassifed emails were released.

I could go on and on.

the darkness would not put many Q followers back in, or lead them to the word of God. That is all the proof I need.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

For those of us who are newly searching, I appreciate the positive affirmation.

(2) Show this thread