My heart feels heavy today, Father I ask that you reach out to all those who are struggling within this storm, please lay your healing hands upon them, take away any and all feelings or emotions that continue to bind them to the bottom of the river clinging on to the rocks fighting against Your current, please allow them to release to become lifted up within the living water that flows over them now, lift them up so they may glide along within your loving grace as I am Father. Father You Know My Words, You Feel My Heart Father, send My Love to Any In Need, Shine Light, Upon The Children Amenโœ๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am Diane ๐Ÿ”ฅ1221๐Ÿ”ฅ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I stand in agreement with this Powerful prayer
Let Your healing virtues flow through Your Children Mighty God
100 % Healing
100 % Restoration
Re Energize them 100 % God

Glory Be Unto God I thank You for Your promises
I thank You ... You bore our iniquities
I thank You ... You bore our sorrows worries and concerns
It was settled at the Cross

Let Faith in Your healing virtue arise in the Saints of God

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

In Jesus' Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

I love to crochet with yarn! ๐Ÿ˜Š GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I am in agreement with this beautiful prayer.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
God Bless you Jason๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโœ๏ธ

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

AMEN!!! Sending LOVE ๐Ÿ’ž

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AMIN!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

amenโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธ

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

That was beautiful! Thank you

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธoh yeah, and heart's everywhere! ๐Ÿ’“

Amen! and please keep our military safe ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVXNc