🔸The Treasury Department's internal watchdog is investigating whether Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis improperly used federal pandemic aid to fly migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of his effort to "transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations."

At issue is whether millions of dollars in interest earned on State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, disbursed through the American Rescue Plan, was used to facilitate the transport of about 50 Venezuelans from Texas to Massachusetts in mid-September, with a stopover in Florida on the way.

The recovery funds program has strict requirements on how the money can be spent. Documents indicate Florida officials paid Destin, Fla.-based Vertol Systems Co. $1.56 million for the Martha's Vineyard flight and possibly for a flight to Delaware, the home state of President Joe Biden, that ultimately didn't happen.

Source@SputnikInt TG

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Zionist l do believe. Trust nil.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Interesting that they don't account for the billions of dollars sent to foreign nations the way they're going after DeSantis.