Our prayers are more powerful than any dig here.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

YES!! and we have to press through ALL the noise and go to the HEART and be in service to one another. 💜💜🙏💜💜

I personally have experienced what the power of prayer can do! The collective energy of many prayers all at once is so powerful. "Where 2 or more of you are gathered, there I AM"!

I personally have experienced what the power of prayer can do! The collective energy of many prayers all at once is so powerful. "Where 2 or more of you are gathered, there I AM"!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻🕊❤️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Absolutely correct 🙏💜🙏
nailed it 💯 The POWER of prayer is BIG TIME#WINNING I have personally witnessed on multiple occasions
[[[demons]]] flee, people set free from all types of forms of bondage spiritually physically mentally and emotionally and I have also seen fellow brother and sister Believers being healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ from Nazareth
Yeshua Ben Joseph/Yosef
Emmanuel the name doesn't matter it is the spirit the Holy Spirit behind it, above it below it on the sides of it and inside. the kingdom of heaven is truly Within. thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING
🧠🎯👉✝️👈🎯🧠
#wwg1wga GOD'S Children
3 energy
6 vibration
9 frequency

Amen to that!! 💖

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

preach

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

There was a day when I was homeless and all alone and the news kept coming in and it was not good. I asked for prayers from the Patriots on Anon Up and I’m telling you the next day everything turned around it was a miracle. Thank you for remindind us about the power of prayer JFK Jr Fan. You were very kind and generous with me the other day and I wanna thank you again.

This is why

We. Will. Win.

God Wins!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes!!

Yes 🙏💞

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Absolutely.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Unconditional love flooding the Universe.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

if ‘prayer’ is interchangeable with ‘vibe’ then sure!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

very true.

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

🙏💚

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Amen ❤️

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Amen🙏💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of my prayers is that we can soon change all this, we can get our food and everything poisoning us, get the REAL healthy treatments for sickness and medbeds.
Provide basic needs for everyone on the planet and we can cut out so many things ppl need prayers for now.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Let all the hidden wonders of the world be revealed. Let our bodies be cleansed.

(1) Show this thread

Amen 🙏🏻

Amen 🔥❤️🙏

Amen! I've been trying something new here. I go to explore and type in prayers. Trust me they are out there and they need us. We are paying attention, we see you, we hear you, we are here for you. We love you

Beautiful Statement!💙

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Amen 🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

indeed they are we are the collective heart and soul of our creator!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

And we will prove it