Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

CIA Honeypot

Leave the children alone!

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

E's head looks photo shopped...but I could be wrong of course.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Purposefully showing the room is isolated from electromagnetic radiation by metal foil layer on the walls. Could be witness protection big time. Both looking very relaxed. Epstein island is the only island we talk about but all the others had their islands there too, like the Canadian fashion mogul Peter Nygard. And magician David Copperfield. Why we only talk about Epstein?

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Biden and his brother, yes maybe that will come out in the MOAB, we talk about it but we get shut down too. We know more then the news would like us too.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

It looks phony possibly. Epstein looks different.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

yes i agree he does, however it could be implying they are both is protection and Epstein didnt die either. Just brainstorming….

(1) Show this thread