ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

On scale from 1-10, how Fooked up is this post? lol

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

lol what a shill

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

hahaha fake fucker

lol real Q chatting on TG, could it be more obvious?

i would be it was McAfee before that. i didnt realize that foolmwas saying he was Q...haha
also that GitmoTV dude is a shill as well was only sharing our videos to make money so someone got gis rumble taken down...hahahha

lol they don't think about possible consequences. 100% thinking Q is not real, DJT won't become president again, let's make some money. But, what when it actually happens? What are they going to do in that case?

i dont think there brain's work that way. $$$$ thats all they think about. They will keep selling the Kool aid.....haha

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Q -Z, click on at the bottom under it