Please pray for my dear friend Jesse. God knows the situation.

Thank you!

Bless Up!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Our Devine Lord please watch over Jesse. Thank you.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

sending love and healing prayers

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏for Jesse

In response Light Warrior to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

praying

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

God please do your Holy work in Jesse’s life. 🙏🏻💓

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Let it be Your will that Jesse comes through the current trouble, and please let it be resolved for the greatest good. Whatever Your will, please bring Jesse peace and comfort.

I pray for this humbly in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Consider it done DD.
🙏🙏🙏✝️
#prayerteam

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers sent. 🙏♥️🙏

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

praying for Jesse 🙏🙏🙏♥️

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for Jesse.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Lots of prayers needed for Jesse and many other AU friends and family.

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Exactly. Pray without ceasing.

Bless Up.

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for Jesse!!❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Love and prayers for Jesse!!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻 Jesse’s prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻 Jesse’s prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻 Jesse’s prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Dear Heavenly Father we come to lift Jesse up in prayer.
You know perfectly what is needed and may every need be met with your favor and abundance. Let Jesse's circumstance be the Testimony which brings Glory to your Kingdom. Let your will be done Father.

May Christ who was crucified for you, bring you freedom and peace.
May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.
May Christ, the true Shepherd, embrace you as one of his flock.
May he forgive all your sins and set you among those he has chosen.
May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God, forever.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank You.

(1) Show this thread