Jury says Alex Jones must pay $965 million in second Sandy Hook defamation trial

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

As if Alex Jones could pay even a fraction of that amount.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Set up!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Red Edge to her Publication

i hope so hes hilarious but he hasnt got whacked and hes been at this since the 90s........normally you wind up dead pretty quick

(1) Show this thread

is that what they paid the families to lie... asking for a freind

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Robbie Parker.

Rest My case.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

"And the Oscar goes to Robbie.."

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Fake!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Good luck with that

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Good luck with that

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Follow the money.
It’s always about the money.

set up, to set precedence
scare tactics Mr. Ryan

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Does a Brain Washed MK Ultra Mind Controlled C_A Mockingbird Media Manipulated "Jury of Your Peers" count as a "Jury of Your Peers"??? I think I would appeal!!!

its a show number and could never be collected. the CT district the trial was in is corrupt as was the judge and there is a state cap at 5million anyway. it could 100 billion and it doesnt mean anything.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I just saw this/insanity!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I just saw this/insanity!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Interesting number to pick out and not just go with an even $1B lol

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😬 Ouchie!

OMG LOL .............. TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THE CABALS NARRATIVE BY THESE STEEP AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! IT WON'T WORK ......................

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Impossible to meet fines that only serve as judicial kickbacks.

Stage being set?

Class Action Lawsuits are very EFFECTIVE.

Does anyone know where the bodies are buried?

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Pinka nita to her Publication

In THIS case, that question is legit and more than a euphemism! Because no one buries the survivors!
Nice!

(1) Show this thread

ill give him 5 bucks he made me laugh on the few clips i saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC9cgvtkRs

LUNIZ -- I GOT 5 ON IT - YouTube

"I Got 5 on It" is a hip hop song by hip hop duo Luniz, taken from their album Operation Stackola. It features vocal contributions from R&B singer Michael Ma...

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response reaper myer to his Publication

You mean like Hillary Clinton Gasp!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL???

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

woah... they are determined to suppress free speech.
I await the day that the truth to that whole fiasco is exposed to the world...