Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

EVERYDAY Your missed

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I truly miss her!! I personally feel we will see her again in this life. 🥰

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes! "Never give up", her own words!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Absolutely

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Absolutely

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I wish she were still here. Such an awesome person.

Man I miss her. I'm still hanging on to the hope she had to go testify at the tribunals an is in protection. 💜

Miss her...an amazing patriot... gone before her time...she redpilled so many .. and was a friend to all..

Miss her...an amazing patriot... gone before her time...she redpilled so many .. and was a friend to all..

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

God came down and blessed us for sure an angel

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In my heart I believe they killed her.

I always shed a tear then smile when I see a pic of this lady. Miss her spirit and patriotism ❤️

🙌🏻🥰💫🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Boy do I miss her :(.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

❤️

(5) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

LOVE AND MISS YOU VERONICA!! ♥️🙏♥️🇺🇸🦅