Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Two weeks away may be some arrests... Q post 0 through 17 are hot ones whose deltas hit in basically two weeks... lets see what happens. 5 pics attached

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Aside from the obvious JR and mirrored lion, I think Dan must really want to win a car. 😂

Oh, and the site is really cool.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

omg. Good catch. was wondering why he was pushing razors! I see Jr. behind Trump!

Jeremy - "APPOINTED BY GOD"
Baby Name Meaning, Origin, and Popularity | Nameberry
nameberry.com/babyname/jeremy
The name Jeremy is boy's name of English origin meaning "appointed by God". This one-time trendy form of Jeremiah hovered just outside the Top 25 throughout the 1970s and 80s. Scout's brother Jem in To Kill a Mockingbird was christened Jeremy Atticus Finch, Jem being a very appealing nickname. Jeremy Piven and Jeremy Renner are two current bearers.
Plus the dragons are angry, probably as usual, but they are faded and try as they might, they cannot touch the 'steel' of the "T"
The razor has a portion on the top that looks like Trumps hair.
Would like to see "JR" more bold, but in time.

I have been trying to fogure out this contest he has been posting about, and it has been driving me cray.
Thank you 😊

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

omg im going to start crying. 🥲😢🥲

i can hardly stand waiting any longer.

💜Excellent! What I see is T for Trump and right behind him is JR for we all know who.
So is the comms for them both to return into the light in the next 2 weeks?
Praying for this to come to pass.
God Bless💜🙏

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

For nesara the pretenders have to be gone. Masked ones.

(1) Show this thread

2 weeks 6 days, checked the T's&C's competition ends 11/1 @ noon.
#26 11/1/2017

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

timestamp(s)

ill get some......i bought harrys razors a few times.......they arent anything special but i like the orange handle lol

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i see JR, 3 -6 blades and two lions, and boys will be boys and Girls will be Girls https://www.jeremysrazors.com/

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response memes matter to her Publication

💞💜💞💜💞

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

👍Thank you - knew there was a comm here.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Hey there. Excellent reporting. In your opinion, two forms of VK/aka.... hitting TS and AU in last 24. Insiders and outsiders. Not sure what to make of it ? (See VK post on TS "...cover blown". Know he is calm. BUT.... not sure I like the CIA/FBI reference. This seem ok to you ?

(1) Show this thread

👍Thank you - knew there was a comm here.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Dude, lol, do u know how many ppl now are gonna go and order those razors just to have the JR on it!!?? Probably a lot.. 😁

Jr and lions

JR!!!!

🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Nice 🤯🤯

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

JR - Junior

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Two Weeks - JR 😍

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

cool website, that we only have 2 weeks left, a lion mirrored and JR

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

and....the razor is a T!

(1) Show this thread

🥰💥

Could Dan Scavino be JFK jr?
He is supposedly the master of disguise.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

I actually wondered this myself when scavino put out the video the me & 45 video the other day.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💞💞💞😊Jr...John😊

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

can i expect to have a great birthday this year? ❤️😊

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

me too. Early November

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🤭😂

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins