#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who knows about this stuff?

Music that is based on the real concert pitch A (432Hz) leads to the synchronization of the two halves of the brain, harmonizes our cells and has a feeling and relaxing effect on people, opens the heart and connects with heaven and earth, because we resonate with the clay of the earth.
Songs in 432Hz sound rounder and softer, they touch the heart and the spine. Today's modern music is played at 440Hz, you can only hear it linearly next to your head. It sounds rather harsh and reaches our minds, but not the heart.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pugmommy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Just Cat to her Publication

TY ❤️

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You're welcome 😊❤

(1) Show this thread

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

And what a treat listening to those pure tones on a hi fidelity tube amp devices...sends chills through my body. 🎶✨
i remember being with an audiophile friend of mine listening to led zeppelin stairway to heaven for the millionth time, but this time on vinyl with hi fi tube amp system in front of speakers, i had tears flowing down my face, it was like hearing/feeling it for the first time ever. magical.

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

Bach

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

In response Dee West to her Publication

For example 👍🏻
Everything before 1939 was 432Hz.

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Convert to 432Hz functional music
https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

The concert pitch A was changed from 432 to 440 Hz in 1939 by the International Federation of the National Standardizing Associations in London.

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

king David knew the soothing effects of music,
he used it to “calm” the then illegitimate
“president” Saul .
king-president saul had a great fall and all the presindents men could not put the president back together again.

hello joe,how is the weather in DC today?
heard there is a storm coming better board them windiws and doors
and keep the lights off.
good wheather here in florida thanks for asking.
give my best to the 30,000 NG who are assisting the deputized ones in vaccinating the swamp infested areas.
i promice you after we are done this china virus will be eradicated.

(2) Show this thread