Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

There are lots of anonymous patriot/riddler accounts out there claiming to have insider info. The only advice i can offer is “judge a tree by its fruit”. I have no clue what AUs “official” purpose is, but i do know its filled with people that encourage each other to use discernment at all times, to be more compassionate and kind toward those who dont see eye to eye with us, and who pray for each other when we’re caught in a cycle of negative vibes. That seems like pretty good fruit to me

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlockII in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response BlockII to his Publication

God Bless You.

Just stumblin through life

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you, God bless you too brother

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌🏻💛🙂 Beautifully written words.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank you, although credit goes to the one who said them in the first place

(1) Show this thread

🤛🇺🇸

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

For A New Comer That's A Pretty Enlightened Statement.
A.U Is Different Than Most Other Sites Because We Are A Family Of Fact Driven Patriots

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

amen

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Thank you, although those aren’t my words. Theyre the words of someone far more enlightened than i could ever be. And i agree with you 100%, this place feels different than anywhere else

(4) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Agree.

❤️💪

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

The only inside information I have.....is God Wins.

That's enough for me.