I appreciate you all, thank you for being here, it means so very much.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Back at ya Jason!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

likewise✌️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇God bless you, Jason! You are an inspiration every single day.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

God Bless You too. That is very kind to say. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Ditto!

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

😁🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Ditto!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

and I appreciate you too, Jason!

TY, Patriot!!!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

YW and God Bless You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

You're a good dude Jason!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Only God is Good and I thank you for being so kind. God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you too! You have brought me closer to GOD than I have been in years. I look forward to your postings daily.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

God Bless You Paisley. 🙏❤️

Thank You God for all the changes you have made in my life, heart, mind, as You have awakened my soul once more. 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

back at ya jason

In response Nada ... to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Same to you Jason. ❤️

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I appreciate you, and I Love you, Jason.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Thank You, I Love You too. So Much. ❤️🙏❤️ Thank You LORD.🙌

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

GM Beverly. God Bless You. So Much Love. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

🙏💜

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

💜🙏💙

(1) Show this thread

❤️ Love you too. You’re words of wisdom and encouragement are appreciated.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Divine inspiration Sister, God is So Very Good, Love You. ❤️🙏❤️

Feels like those final stages setting now, many have said all they have to say, now we watch God put it all together in a Grand Way.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I love YOU, Jas.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I Love YOU too. ❤️🙏❤️ Its beginning to feel alot like winning.

(1) Show this thread